Information for Healthcare Professionals
The information provided here will enable you and your patients to make an informed decision regarding alternative remedies
for maintaining emotional health. The AMORYN formula combines hyperforin - an herbal compound believed to act as a reuptake inhibitor of
serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine - with
amino acids and vitamins implicated in the regulation of mood.
When deciding whether to recommend AMORYN to your patients, please
consider the following:
Learn more about the advantages of AMORYN.
- Clinical research demonstrates the efficacy of the active ingredient in AMORYN for the improvement of mood and promotion of emotional wellbeing.
- AMORYN contains a compound thought to act as a natural reuptake
inhibitor of serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine and GABA.
- The Hypericum extract in AMORYN is the same high-grade extract used in Germany and throughout Europe.
- The amino acids in AMORYN may increase production of serotonin in the CNS.
- AMORYN provides extra B vitamins to help prevent deficiencies commonly associated with occasional mood problems.
- The vitamin D in AMORYN may help prevent the "winter blues".
- AMORYN has a high success rate (as reported by AMORYN users in non-scientific surveys).
- AMORYN is manufactured according to strict quality-control guidelines to ensure consistent potency and purity.
- Extensive information is available regarding usage directions, interactions and contraindications.
- AMORYN provides broad spectrum support by acting upon each of the serotonergic, dopaminergic, and noradrenergic pathways
through synaptic, metabolic, and nutritional mechanisms.